Wednesday 17 June 2009

Sorry

Hey Everyone

Sorry for not really keeping you up to date with current events I can honestly say I kind of forgot about my blog. But from now on I am going to make sure that I keep you up to date with all the goings on.

I have come back to Tenerife from the UK in the middle of May after a pretty poor performance in the UK where I was plagued with quite a bit of bad luck. Hopefully next time I will be a bit more prepared and not quite so ill, what can you do about it.

Anyway it has not been the best out here recently so nothing really to report on. No waves for surfing well only a couple of sessions and no wind for windsurfing. Today had the first powered up 4.7 day but it was south winds so dead flat freestyle. Not going to complain as was pretty fun but I would quite like some waves.

In our time off we have acquired a few more items for the house to help with a bit of training on the no wind days but seeing as I don't have a photo of it yet I will tell you about it next time.

Ciao Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment